PRICE LISTED IS FOR PAIR
Manufactured to the same high standard as our Magnus Competition Plates, these KG bumpers feature an all-black, gloss-matte-gloss finish and a unique, color-coded rubber stripe that wraps around the full perimeter of each plate. That stripe, along with raised, color-coded lettering on the face of the plate, allows for quick visual weight identification from any direction or distance.
Magnus HG Stripe Bumper Plates are available in size: 10kg, 15kg, and 20kg. Theyre an IWF standard 450mm in diameter and a 50.4mm collar opening for a firm, stable hold. Raised rubber flanges are included to help prevent friction and scuffing, and lipped edges make the bumpers easier to pick up off the floor or off a rack.
Tested on a Shore A Durometer scale, the Magnus HG Stripe Bumpers score an average measurement of 94. That means you get a consistent dead blow on the drop, on par with some of the top high-end Olympic bumper plates in the industry.
- Plate Diameter: 450mm
- Plate Widths: (see chart below)
- Collar Opening: 50.4mm
- Insert Type: Steel Disc, Chrome Plated
- Shore A Durometer: 94
- Weight tolerance: +/- 15 grams of claimed weight
- Finish: Gloss-Matte-Gloss in All Black
- IWF standard color coding – Green/Yellow/Blue
Plate Thickness Chart:
- 10KG (Green Lettering): 29mm (1.15”)
- 15KG (Yellow Lettering): 42mm (1.65”)
- 20KG (Blue Lettering): 55mm (2.15”)
- 10KG IDR 1.100.000,-
- 15KG IDR 1.600.000,-
- 20KG IDR 2.500.000