The trainers choice. Used by high performance trainers, strength coaches, athletes and personal trainers.
Best-In-Class Force USA Functional Trainer Innovation. The next generation in Functional Trainer / Cable Crossover strength equipment
Over 30 years of experience in cabled strength equipment. The Force USA Functional Trainer System is packed with the most up-to-date, innovative features.
FUNCTIONAL TRAINER : Perform over 75+ different exercises. 22 height positions to perform Shoulder, Arms, Chest Back, Core and Legs exercises. Fluid cable movement via commercial grade pulleys. Includes cable attachments. A functional trainer / cable crossover packed with additional features.
- The Functional Trainer includes a Straight Bar cable attachment. Eyelets at both ends enable both stacks to be engaged. Ideal for heavy bench press or squats.
- Force USA Functional Trainer / Cable Crossover also includes a Curl Bar cable attachment. Can also engage both stacks. Ideal for curls, upright rows, tricep press / pushdown / extension.
- 2 x Padded Handle Strap cable attachments are included with the Force USA Functional Trainer. Attach one on each side and both on the same side to suit your intended movement.
- An Ankle Cuff cable attachment comes with your Force USA Functional Trainer. Great for hip abduction / adduction and knee raises.
- The pop-pin is positioned underneath the handle for convenient, quick and easy adjustment. Every component in the mechanism has precision finishing to ensure smooth movement.
- The Force USA Functional Trainer cable movement is extremely smooth. Achieved by pulley and components positioning to work harmoniously. The cable glides within its track without popping out or rubbing.
- The Force USA Functional Trainer includes a multi-grip chin up and pull up station. Ergonomic grip positioning for close-grip, wide-grip, underhand, overhand and varied movements.
- Suspension trainer ring compatible with packages sold separately such as TRX® and others. Great for body weight functional training exercises
2 x 90kg Weight stacks are included with the Force USA Functional Trainer / Cable Crossover. The FTS utilises a 1:3 ratio on its weight stack, this allows for a longer cable for power movements. The weight can be increased to 120kg on each side (240kg total) by adding the F-FTS-B-STACK option. The FTS also comes standard with a second set of cables allowing the user to change from a 1:3 to a 1:2 ratio system.
ENHANCE STABILITY Stability has been enhanced with wide SteelForce tubing and angled framing. Each steel plated end cap has an extended floor plate containing a hole so the Functional Trainer System can also be bolted to the floor.
The Force USA Functional Trainer is purpose built to be high enough for chin ups and shoulder exercises but also fit under the ceiling of the average home. A massive amount of strength training features packed into a small floor area.